We regard uniform as an important part of our school. It creates a sense of identity and belonging and we expect all families to do their best to cooperate with our policy.
The uniform is as follows:
|Navy v-neck jumper||Navy cardigan or navy v-neck jumper|
|Grey trousers or shorts||Grey pinafore, skirt or trousers|
|White shirt||White blouse|
|Academy tie||Academy tie|
|Navy/grey/black socks||Navy tights or white socks|
|Black shoes (No trainers)||Black shoes (no high heels or trainers)|
|Blue check (no stripes) dress (optional)|
- Appropriate school shoes (no high heels or trainers)
- School ties may only be purchased from the School Office via Parent Pay.
- Water bottles may also be purchased from the school office.
- Children should be in possession of t-shirt, shorts and a pair of plimsolls for the Physical Education lessons and it would be appreciated if the parents of young children could provide the type of plimsoll which has an elastic tongue, or alternatively substitute elastic for laces in the traditional plimsoll. A simple bag (with name on the outside please) should be provided so that the plimsolls may be left on your child’s cloakroom peg. Drawstring bags are available to buy from the school office. Navy Jogging/tracksuit trousers, Trainers (as well as plimsolls, these are used for the school field)
- All clothing should be clearly marked with the owner’s name and it is worthwhile checking from time to time to see that marking is still discernible.
- The wearing of jewellery in school is strongly discouraged due to health and safety implications. Watches and studded earrings can be worn, but all jewellery must be removed before any physical activity.